Good evening everyone. I hope you have had a joy filled week! I cannot believe that we are in week of this year’s Joy Dare! This year is already flying by so quickly and I don’t know about you but last month with my theme of Intentional Gratitude I found myself growing leaps and bounds.
This month’s theme is Intentional Love and I will have posts. based on that but for right now let’s just into. what we are thankful for this week.
January 29- February 4th
January 29th- A Song heard, a soft word, and a light seen
- A song heard- actually many songs heard- it brings me great joy to see and hear our kids singing their hearts out for Jesus. Such Joy in their hearts. I appreciate the lyrics that are being embedded on their hearts
- A soft word- early morning conversations with Ron as we get ready for our day
- A light seen- the ever so faint of a glimmer of morning kissing the oh-so-black sky
January 30th- 3 old things seen new
- A stack of picture frames ready to be repurposed into new
- Old jeans ready to be used for new projects, specifically a hanging organizer for the craft room
- Old wood ready to be repurposed for a room remodel
January 31- A gift on paper, in person and in a picture
- On Paper- A card sent my a dear friend to encourage and make me laugh
- In Person- seeing our teens back in Youth Group- it’s such a gift.
- In pictures- The pictures that pop up in our facebook memories: toothless kiddos, quotes from Faith Giants spurring on from heaven, verses of encouragement, and funny pictures to make us chuckle.
February 1- 3 Gifts Red
- a Beautifully hand painted Red Cardinal Card from a good friend
- 2 red Scarves both gifts from friends that keep me cozy on cold winter days
- two frogs and a sloth gifted to me by my hubby with big red bows on them
February 2nd- 3 Gifts found on Paper
- An artist print hanging on the wall in the doctors office
- Get well cards pinned on my inboard written with words of encouragement and love
- Countless journals of a life lived relying on Jesus
February 3rd- 3 Gifts found in writing
- God’s Word- all of it
- Goals written down- reminds me of my purpose.
- Words found in comments on my blog encouraging me to keep going.
February 4th- 3 Gifts when bent down (I’m going to give you five)
These are our 5 current fur babies which are such a HUGE blessing to our family!
And there you have it another week of the Joy Dare. to learn more about the Joy Dare you Can check out Ann Voskamp’s website here.
And you can also check out Ann’s Book One Thousand Gifts on Amazon. (This is not an affiliate link)